My boy has lost his first teeth...both within a minute of each other! He is thrilled! He is so excited---he insisted we get on the phone.....We called Grandmom, mom-mom, grand pop and Aunt Ju-ju! He cannot wait to tell his teacher!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Plugged in the laptop so I could comment on Jake's new holes. Such an exciting time!
That's exactly what Christian's mouth looks like these days! I'm glad J thought it was great and not traumatic. Thankfully Christian pulled his own teeth and thought it was great, but I can't imagine he would have reacted so great if he lost two teeth at the same time. You've got a brave boy!
2 comments:
Plugged in the laptop so I could comment on Jake's new holes. Such an exciting time!
That's exactly what Christian's mouth looks like these days! I'm glad J thought it was great and not traumatic. Thankfully Christian pulled his own teeth and thought it was great, but I can't imagine he would have reacted so great if he lost two teeth at the same time. You've got a brave boy!
Post a Comment