We are at the beach! My coworker who is wonderful and generous lent us her 30 ft. RV this weekend to stay at the beach. Their RV park is about a mile from the main drag of the beach. It has three pools, a new playground and is fun, fun, fun. The best part is she is charging us NOTHING to use her RV and the stay at the park cost us close to nothing. We went swimming today and it was so fun. Miss M loved the water, as did J. Both kids are tired and asleep as we speak.
I have never stayed in an RV before. It is so cool. I know by the time we go home, I will be ready for my large bathroom, my king sized bed and my full kitchen, but it is amazing how they fit so much stuff into the small space. They have a fire pit and a lovely patio and chairs so we can sit out and drink wine and make s'mores. Not together....that doesn't sound good..... :)
The BEST part of the trip is that I will get to see my cousin and her family. We haven't seen each other in over 6 years, since our boys were like 8 months old. I've never met her little girl and cannot wait to meet her. I never get to see any of my extended family because they all live so far away, so I am more than thrilled to see her/them. We live far away from each other but we do chat via Facebook, email and blogs. can;t wait, can't wait CAN'T WAIT!!!!
We plan to hit the beach sometime this week, however, because of the 90 plus degree forecast, I feel our beach time will be short lived. Oh well, there is always the pool!
Sorry no pictures.......I left the camera card back at home.!
No comments:
Post a Comment