The next news is that my Nan fell and broke her hip again. She had surgery and is doing well despite contracting pneumonia as well. They caught that early and she is recuperating well. Prayers please. She is slowly forgetting who we are. She is telling some cute stories that we know aren't true but boy, does she love to tell them. She loves seeing J and Miss M and they really cheer her up. If only she really understood that they are two of her precious 11 great-grandchildren.
Now for the really bad news. Two weeks ago my father in law was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Since he has many other health issues, they are not going to try surgery or chemo since that might be worse on his body. Needless to say, we are all devastated by this. Please pray for strength for Paul and his family. It has been tough on everyone, especially since his time left with us is unknown.
J earned his Bobcat in Tigers the other night. I was so proud of him. I even got welled up. I am such a sap!
J and Chief Akela
1 comment:
Oh wow. Definitely not great news. First of all, I always hated Amer. Educ. week. Behavior is always the worst when you've got a ton of parents in your room and it is soooo stressful. I'm glad it's over!
So sorry to hear about your Nan and about Paul's dad. I'll definitely be praying for comfort and direction for everyone and that this holiday season will be especially meaningful for your family.
I'm glad J and M can bring joy and smiles to everyone!! Children can drive you crazy, but I'm sure they are a huge blessing!
Post a Comment