These were the first words uttered by Miss M on our visit to the aquarium this weekend. It was her first visit and boy did we have a blast!
Miss M and the Lion Fish

As this boy was in heaven because we saw the sharks. (Sharks are all the rage in first grade this year. It was dinosaurs a few years ago, now it is sharks)

and of course, if J does, Miss M has to do it too!

We saw the jellies exhibit. They are so stinkin' cool. Just sayin'!

More sharks, and muscle flexing. Not sure why he was posing this way. Now-a-days, I don't understand half of what he does.....

I thought this picture turned out cool. Of course, my pictures always are pretty cruddy considering the pictures from all of the blogs I read are so good. When I get a spare couple of grand, I will buy one of those fancy cameras, I tell you! But I digress......

Unfortunately, the dolphin show was cancelled b/c two dolphins just had babies. So we watched them from the big window/tank. As they looped a video of the dolphin calf being born. over and over again. and again. Poor dolphin mommy....displayed for all of the world to see....:)
We had a blast though. I always get a little bit anxious taking Miss M to a place like that. (No strollers allowed) But she was wonderful. J was wonderful and it was a fun day for us all!
No comments:
Post a Comment