We go to the pool when we can. I have got to say that the weather has not been the best this summer. Lots of cloudy weather or extreme heat.
The Fourth of July wasn't terribly eventful. Paul worked and so when he came home, got got dinner and came home to do sparklers! Our neighbor, C, came over. He and Miss M were sparkler virgins and thought that they were the coolest thing ever! When the sparklers were gone, they laid on a towel and looked for stars.....very cute!
Look!! There's the Big Dipper!
On July 11, we went to 7-11 for a free Slurpee. J doesn't like them (I KNOW! STRANGE) so I made him get my second favorite flavor so I could have two!
J is so into legos. I mean, they are all over our house. and what I love is that he makes his own things. He has some kits, but those are all torn apart and in the Lego box. He makes everything! He has always had a great imagination and liked to build and create and this summer is no exception. This was a Serpent Fight he created at the Library's Lego Club.
What summer would be complete without a visit to the Ice Cream Farm? This dairy Farm has a store where they make and sell homemade ice cream, soups and such. everything is SO.Good.
and then the (bum-bu-buuuuuum) Stomach Bug his my baby girl. Long story short, it started on a Wednesday night, called the doc on Friday after way more vomiting than I can handle. He told me to keep pushing fluids. I did. Religiously. By Saturday afternoon, she was still sick, holding down nothing, so we took her to the ER. What a trooper! She got an IV for fluids and by Sunday, she was as good as new! Amazing! She is back to her feisty, spunky self.
Next week we are headed for a small trip to an amusement park, a first for Miss M and a second time for J. They are beyond excited! Then its VBS at church. I am in charge of crafts this year! Lord help me!!!!!!
More to come!




No comments:
Post a Comment