I have now survived 3 weeks back to work. How? I am not sure. I have been very lucky this week as Little M is sleeping about 8 hour nights. She is waking up around 4, which makes my day super long, but my nights have been uninterrupted. Last night she slept almost 10 hours. THANK GOD ABOVE!!!! I am extremely overwhelmed with housework, mainly laundry that needs to be folded and put away, but sleep is important too, so I opt to go to bed instead of staying up for 2 hours to do laundry.
Anyhow, everything else is ok. We are all well, thank goodness. We seem to be forming our new "reality" of mom being back at work. I just hope the juggling of housework, school work and everything else works out soon.
1 comment:
Great to hear from you! Sleep is definitely more important than laundry anyday!!
Post a Comment