Saturday, February 28, 2009

Miss me?

Hey everyone! I am super short on blogging time here lately. So some quick updates.
We are starting to get used to all of this craziness with me working. Can you believe it has been 4 weeks already??? My mother-in-law has been a super help with the baby and the house. God bless her. Miss M is doing so well. She sleeps about 9 hours a night and that is good, as my mornings are starting so early these days. She is getting big. I have now switched her clothes over to the 3-6 month stuff. It is hard to believe. J is doing really well. He is writing and reading in school. It brings tears to my eyes when his teacher shows me his work. I am going to his class Monday to read to his class for Read Across America. He will love it. He got a library card today. He was so excited. He also ended basketball today and got a trophy. He was thrilled. So cute!
BTW- our computer is acting up-has a possible virus so I cannot load our pictures to it, otherwise, I'd post some pics of my kiddos. I will try to get some posted soon, so once we fix the computer.
My grading isn't caught up, but it will get done. The kitchen and bathroom floors need a good scrubbing but I will get to it. I try to spend my evenings with M and J and am trying not to freak out about the house. They are only little once, right?
March is a long month. I don't have any days off but I might take one. In April I have spring break. We are going to stay home but travel to an Outlet Mall and stay overnight in the middle of the week off. It will be nice to get away.
Anyhow, I better get to bed. Hope you all are doing well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I was just thinking it's been a while since you've updated your blog. Glad to hear the kids are doing well. I can't imagine how you keep it all together with 2 kiddos & work.

Judy said...

Can't wait to see you on Spring Break! I need something to look forward to!