Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

We had a nice Easter weekend. We spent Saturday afternoon at my mom's, with Julie and Tim. Mom fixed a yummy dinner and M got a chance to wear the gingham dress Aunt Ju-Ju bought her before she was born. Needless to say, she was as cute as button!
Here is M with Uncle Tim. He didn't get this close to J until J was at least 2 years old! We are making progress!
Grandmom got M this cute eyelet bonnet.....so sweet!

Aunt Julie fed M her bottle......
Then we changed M into her "casual" Easter outfit- "Baby's First Easter".
J had fun being silly. He ate three of those mini brownie bites for dessert and got a sugar rush. He then decided to sit in M's Bumbo.


Sunday we woke up and J looked at his stash from the Easter Bunny. A new pet! Fred the Beta Fish. Then he hunted for eggs and played before we went to church.

Miss M wore a pretty pink dress and satin pink shoes and J wore new clothes too. He is so weird about clothing. I am totally shocked he would wear the pants.....M looked so sweet! Dressing a girl is so much fun!

Brother and sister....It is so hard to get a decent picture of them together!



After church, we went to my in-laws house for dinner. M was so funny. She was laughing and squealing. J decided he wanted to sleep over Mom-mom's house. He has never slept away before but he really wanted to. So he is there. I am anticipating a phone call at 3 AM to come get him.
On a side note, Miss M got her first sunglasses.....Ain't she cute?


Also, now that she is four months, we can start cereal! Here is our first attempt!


I hope you all had a special Easter!






1 comment:

Judy said...

I love all three of her Easter outfits! Hmmm... do you think that girl just might be a little spoiled - I mean blessed!! It looks like you had a great Easter! You're right about how hard it is to get decent pictures of children. I think I usually take about 30 pictures before I get something I like!