Thursday, April 2, 2009

Wanted: Rest for the weary mind

Tomorrow is my last day of work for a whole 10 days. I am more than thrilled. My mind and body are just exhausted from the daily grind that my life has become. I am looking forward to "sleeping in" which means waking up any time after 4:30 AM. Looking forward to NOT getting ready for my day and rushing out by 6:30. Looking forward to spending time with my hubby and my kids. I hoping that the weather is good so I can go outside and walk. I am hoping to get some things done, maybe a little yard work, vacuuming, folding AND putting away clothes, etc....
I hope to post a blog with pictures so you all can see how big my Little M has gotten. (Can you believe she is almost 4 months old?)
Looking forward to it all!

1 comment:

Judy said...

I'm so glad you're going to get a break! I can't imagine working with a baby! Babies are a job all by themselves! Let me know if you're still coming out this way! I would love to catch up and let the boys (and girls) play together!