J's class held a Mother's Day Program. It was precious. They sang songs, did poems, made gifts, etc. J was a butterfly in one song. His friend P, the little red-head next to him, was a flower. Too cute!
Miss M had many firsts. She started using the Exersaucer. She loves it!
On Mother's Day we went to my mom's house. We had a nice lunch. That Saturday, a neighborhood boy dropped off a kitten to my mom, the crazy cat lady. Of course, it is hard to resist such a cute little thing. Mom named him Joey. He sat on Nan's lap the entire time and slept. It was very sweet to see and she loved every minute of it!
Yes, is the picture above, my son is wearing a Snuggie. My mom got my sister and I each Snuggie.http://www.blogger.com/www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xZp-GLMMJ0 or http://www.getsnuggie.com/ If you have never seen the creepy commercial, it is a blanket with arms. J loves it. He wears it every night now.
And toe-sucking in the tub---even more fabulous!
2 comments:
I'm glad you're catching up! I'm so glad to get an update! Don't you just love it when they reach the exersaucer/solid food stage??? I love it when they finally have a little independence and don't need you quite so much. I love J's smile in the first picture! Looks like he was so proud to have you there in his classroom. What a sweetie!!
I love all the pictures. M has changed so much! And J is so sweet in his costume.
Post a Comment