my wonderful summer is almost over. We haven't gone on any fancy vacations, gone anywhere special, but I LOVED LOVED LOVED being home with the kids. Of course, I had my days of pure insanity, but I am so sad that I have to go back to work. (Disclaimer- I am ever so thankful for my job) I saw Miss M do so many new things in the past 10 weeks. We were able to do more things as a family and I loved that. I cried yesterday- just lost it thinking of leaving my precious girl on Monday. (J will be going with me every day once school starts so I am not as sad....he and I will have too much together time! ;) ) M and I have really bonded. I know her daily schedule like a book. Now I have to leave her. Paul will now get his bonding time with our girl, which is good. But I am jealous. I know I shouldn't be, but I am. Well, this is reality I guess. I am dreading the hectic life of working and running a house. It was so chaotic last year. Please pray that it will be a bit easier this year for me.
So for the next 3 days, I am soaking in my kids. Gonna play, laugh and give kisses till the sun goes down!
No comments:
Post a Comment