Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Slow Down Baby Girl!

Miss M has been on the move these past days! The first milestone was the commando crawl- you know, the scooting on her elbows. That has been going on for a week or two.


Then, on Friday, she CRAWLED! Boy are we in trouble! She is all over the place. Poor J. He cannot put anything on the floor or M wants it! She has gone after shoes, markers, paper- anything that I don't want her to have!

So yesterday, we had to lower the crib mattress. You know why? Baby Girl was standing in her crib! I put her in the crib so I could run to the bathroom and came back to a smiling little girl, holding onto the rail! I was gone only a minute so she is fast! It is so exciting to see her make these steps however, I am a little sad that my baby is growing up so quickly! Where did the time go?

In other news, J in is VBS this week, so I will let you know how that goes. He came home last night and was exhausted- good news for us!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Awww, she's growing up so fast! Tate pulled up in his crib for the first time yesterday too. He also just started crawling. Good luck keeping the floor clean. If you figure out how let me know!