Sunday, November 1, 2009

All better- mostly

J is feeling better. He is coughing still from time to time, but we have been 2 days w/o cough meds and 4 days w/o fever. He was able to go to school Friday for his Halloween parade and fun "spooky" centers. I wasn't able to get down to his room so I missed all of the fun and no pictures.


To make up for missing the pumpkin farm field trip, we went to a local farm yesterday and did all of the typical pumpkin farm stuff----hayride, pick a pumpkin, see the animals, etc. It was rainy and SUPER muddy but we still had fun. We ate cider donuts and drank cider slushies. Yum! I bought some apples and a pumpkin and came home to de-mud all of us!

J and Paul carved the pumpkin and we sat outside for the trick-or-treaters. J, Miss M and I ventured out and got rained on after a few houses. Paul and J went to the church across the street for trunk-or-treat and returned home 1/2 hour later---too wet! Oh well! J had a fun day and that is all I wanted for him----Had to make up for a cruddy week!
My knight in shining armor! Actually, it is a gladiator costume, but he thought he was a knight! Who am I to disagree!


My little Piglet!














No comments: