It started with a headache. Then a low grade fever. Then a high fever, coughing and runny nose. My poor boy is sick again. Those who know J know he rarely sits down but he has been on the couch all day. We had him tested for the H1N1 and it was negative. He has a virus. A virus with no name. He is so pathetic. Clingy. stuffy.
PLUS he is missing his field trip to the pumkin farm tomorrow and I am missing my first chaperoning adventure with his class. The silver lining is that it is supposed to be 58 degrees and raining most of the day. I haven't mentioned it to him...he will be devastated. Poor little boy of mine.
Luckily, I have off tomorrow to take care of him.
We need to shut down the school and disinfect. I mean really. I have had 3-4 kids out each day for over a week. Some classes are missing as many as 7 kids. Arg. I know that no matter what, this virus thing is going to hit.
I just didn't want it to hit my boy. Please pray for him.
3 comments:
Oh I'm so sorry for him. I guess it's good that it's not H1N1 but he sounds miserable anyway. Sorry he's missing his fieldtrip :( I wonder at what point they will decide to shut down some schools. It's bad where we live. I haven't even let McKenna go to church for 2 weeks.
Arrggg...I did it again. I just left a comment while logged in as someone else who's blog I just made a header for. Sorry!
Anyway...sorry your boy is sick!c
oh sick kids are so sad. praying he gets better fast.
Post a Comment