Monday, January 25, 2010

Stomach yuks

2010 has certainly had its hurdles for us. The saga continued on Wednesday when I was driving to pick up Miss M from the babysitters....

I got pulled over...
for speeding...
caught in a speed trap....
by 3 cops......
with J in the backseat asking a million questions....
I was speeding too, but didn't realize it. poo on me. Luckily, I didn't cry in front of the police officer nor did I give him a lame excuse. I simply said, "I was??" in a shamed voice as he told me I was going 55 in a 40. Who knew? By the grace of God he let me off with a verbal warning.
So feeling like I had won the lottery, I headed off to get the girl.
I walk in to the house and the sitter has M in the kitchen. M had thrown up all over her and her kitchen. M was crying. HORRIBLE!!
I cleaned her up and took her home, where she continued to throw up.
By Friday she was mostly better. Then Friday night, J started with it. Lasted about 12 hours. Then he got better.
Paul and I got to go to an ice hockey game with my sister and BIL. We got to go to dinner. So nice to get out.
Then Sunday came...and I got sick. Upset stomach, chills, body aches. Horrible.
So I called out today even though I still have to pick up J in a few hours.
I am hoping we are all on the mend.
BTW- My MIL is off oxygen and is making great improvements. YAY! Praise the Lord!

No comments: