Today was wonderful. 60ish degrees, sunny. My sister and I took the kids to the park to play. I opened windows, made food on the grill for dinner, soaked in God's light. The park was packed (it is a park with a rubber "ground" and so it wasn't too wet or muddy) but we had fun anyhow. J ran around like a crazy boy and Miss M was just soaking in all of the sights. She went on the swing and didn't like it but enjoyed just walking around looking at all of the kids. It was wonderful to be out. Of course, I left my camera in the car so I have no pictures. Oh well. great day. I needed it!
1 comment:
I took my kiddos out today too, although it wasn't quite 60 degrees. No pictures to prove it, but sometimes it's best just to enjoy the moment and not worry about the pictures!
I'm glad you guys had a good weekend!
Post a Comment