Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Interview with a Boy

I interviewed my sweet boy J. Here is what he answered to my questions.


1) What is something I always say to you? I Love You!
2) What makes me happy? me.
3) What makes me sad? I doing bad things.
4) How do I make you laugh? Us being silly
.5) What do you think I was like as a kid? You were silly and crawled
6) How old am I? 16...Is that correct?
7) How tall am I?17 ! (Inches? feet? He replied, JUST 17!!!)
8) What is my favorite thing to do? read
9) What do I do when your not around? You work
10) If I become famous, what will it be for? You can be a singer
11) What am I really good at? teaching
12) What am I NOT really good at? driving! (WTHECK?)
13) What is my job? teaching and working
14) What is my favorite food?soup (really???)
15) What makes you proud of me? That you love me and I love you back.
.16) If I were a cartoon character, which one would i be? Candace from Phineas and Ferb
17) What do you and I do together?Sit and read
18) How are we the same? We both love each other
19) How are you and I different?because you area girl and I am a boy
20) How do you know that I love you?Because you're kind to me
21) Where is my favorite place to go? Target (does he know me or what!)

1 comment:

Judy said...

So it sounds like you need to sign up for American Idol. But make sure you have Paul drive you b/c we wouldn't want you to have a wreck on the way. And if you win I'll be sure to make you your favorite dinner...soup :)

I'm going to have to interview Christian b/c that was seriously funny!