Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

Happy Easter to all of you! This is the only good picture I got today. So enjoy it. :)

We spent Easter Eve with my mom and sister. I thought I'd forgotten my camera so of course, I have no pictures. When I got home, I realized it was in the diaper bag the whole time. Oh well. We all had a nice dinner and laughed at my crazy kids. We also held mom's 17 day old kittens! So precious! Anyone need a cat?
We went to my mother in law's church on Sunday. J and Miss M went to their respective classrooms and we all went to the church. I was in shock that M didn't cry! She usually stays with us. Well, about 30 minutes into the service, I see our number up on the screen. Needless to say, we got her and brought her into the church. She ate some snacks and sat like a good girl. She loves the music and danced on my lap!
We then went out to dinner which is weird to me but no one wanted to cook. J spent the entire time telling Paul's aunt all about how Jesus dies on the cross and rose again (since she wasn't at church). We were home by 3 and M took a nap and j played outside! Not too bad for an Easter!

No comments: