My sister and I spent last weekend at the beach with the kids to celebrate J's b-day. I borrowed my friends trailer again and this was the only weekend it was free. So we took it!
We had a total blast! I was unsure of how it would go, since my kids are up early and my sister likes to sleep in but she was a trooper, and as always, a huge help!
We arrived late Friday night so the kids were a bit sleepy!


Of course, the kids were up at the crack of dawn (literally) on Saturday so we got up, ate breakfast and headed out to the beach. It was GORGEOUS!!! 75 degrees, sunny, light breeze, warmish water= PERFECT!! J made a friend and played for hours in the surf!


Miss M was a little hesitant about the water. Every time aunt Ju-Ju tried to put her feet in the water, Miss M did a split in the air! So funny!


I was there too, in case you were wondering. You know how the photographer is never in the pictures....

She finally got brave enough and got wet!

J built a castle with his new friend.

Bathing Beauties!

After a nice nap and shower, we headed to the skate park for J to try out his new skates that he got for his b-day!

Then off to the playground! Run Aunt Ju-JU!

J crossed the monkey bars up and back to the first time!

and all Miss M wanted to do was "WING MOMMY"!!!

we ate a late lunch at our favorite place for ice cream~Dumser's!

Yummy!

Since it was J's birthday, we let him set the agenda for the day. On his list- Mini golf!

Hole in one!

Miss M loved the zebra....

We decided to make J a donut cake for his breakfast and so we went and bought these..and this "donut" was inside. Jules and I nearly wet ourselves laughing!

Seriously, my sister and I laughed so hard all weekend. It felt wonderful to laugh so much!
In this picture, I decided to warm up my sister's incredibly cold feet with candle, fake ones of course!

Happy 7th birthday to my wonderful little boy!

Crazy hair anyone???

It was truly a fun weekend. when we arrived home, daddy had a cake and presents for J to open! I'd say he had a wonderful b-day weekend!
1 comment:
That looks like the best weekend ever! What a fun birthday for J!!!! The beach looked almost empty, which is just the way I like it! I'm sure it was fun to be able to have that special time with your sister!
Post a Comment