Wednesday, September 22, 2010

From my cousin's blog

Tired of looking for blog fodder? Here’s a simple Meme. Tag yourself if you want to!
What I’m reading now: Rereading Eat, Pray Love, after seeing the movie.
What I want to read next: The Help by Kathryn Stockett (waiting for my intern to bring in the book so I can read it)
What I’m watching: DWTS, The Office, Glee and also THe Middle and Modern Family,Love my DVR!
What I’m reading to my kid: EVERYTHING!
What my kid is reading: Chicka Chicka Boom Boom by Bill Martin Jr. We have read this book since he was like 1 and yet, he gets it out from the school library!
What I’m listening to: The first 5 soundtracks from the show GLEE and Camp Rock 2 soundtrack
What I’m cooking from: Cooking? um.....yeah......from my brain....
What I’m looking forward to: Sleeping in till 6:30 Saturday morning.....yes, that is sleeping in.....

No comments: