Here is what is happening in our household right now.
J is enjoying soccer and now is an official Tiger Scout. At your first meeting, I got so overwhelmed by how much time and money goes into it, I almost cried. The uniform cost my left arm, the "fair share cost" will take my right arm. Lots of evenings, lots of Weekend stuff.....Arg. But my boy is happy so for right now, I will deal.
Miss M is a little monster~ she gets into everything. But she is sweet and loves to cuddle. She hates to not get her way and shrieks like a monkey when I tell her no. She certainly keeps us on her toes.
I have an intern this year at school (that is the new name for student teacher). She is wonderful, a very intuitive future teacher. She has a heart of gold. She is only with me for two more days and then goes to another school till March. Then I get her back. :) She is in a One-year Master's program so it is a busy year for her!
I have spent many hours cleaning out clothing. This time of year is crazy cuz you can't put away all of the summer stuff because it is still hot (like 78 today!)
I am going to dinner with my best friends tonight. alone. no kids. I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!
Here are a few pictures so my post isn't so boring....
Miss M and her new "say Cheese" face....not sure where she got it!
No comments:
Post a Comment