Monday, February 21, 2011

There is no more pain
















My father in law lost his battle with cancer yesterday. Took his last breath surrounded by his family. He is now with the Lord in Heaven where he has a renewed body. We will miss him terribly here on Earth.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Oh Wendy. I'm so sorry. That was just too quick...not that you would ever be ready to say "goodbye." I'm going to be praying for you guys over the next few days. How is "J" handling it??

Beverly Lewis is a great author who has written a children's book called "What is Heaven like?" and there is another book called "Sarah's Grandma Goes to Heaven" which I've read and found to be rather age appropriate for young children. Both books are just good conversation starters and honestly pretty encouraging for grieving adults too.

I know the next few days are going to be long and emotional. Just know that you've got a friend praying for you!!!