Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Nothing new to say

I know It has been forever since I posted. Nothing is going on that I feel I can discuss on the blog. Lots of good things, some not so good things, although, nothing that is life threatening. Life is stressful you know? anyhow, just wanted to tell my three readers that I am alive. Hopefully, I can post some new pics soon,after I take some..... :)

1 comment:

Judy said...

Well you've gotta post something so I can have something to read in the middle of the night when I'm up for hours with Will :)

Yes, life is stressful and I'm not even referring to this sleepless baby of mine. ((Sigh))

I hope things are looking up for you guys. Just start counting down these last few weeks of school. It'll be over before you know it. I hope you're going to get a little break this summer.

Even though you had nothing new to say, it's still good to hear from you.