Friday, July 22, 2011

No Sleep

I pride myself on the fact that I can sleep. I have very little trouble going to sleep. I can sleep in a chair, on the floor, in my bed, in the car. I sleep pretty well, not waking up in the night. I can pretty much roll myself out of bed in the morning to get ready for work at an ungodly hour and survive the day.
Except now I am not working.
and now I can't sleep.
I do not have the stress of work, packing lunches, fitting in housework between working all day and being with my kids. Yet, I cannot sleep.
I was up until after 1 AM last night. I told Paul that it must be that I am not exhausted enough to sleep. I guess.
Maybe I need to go back to work? Maybe. But for now I will just keep on not sleeping and enjoy the summer with my kids.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Oh I know how frustrating it is not to be able to sleep. I'm a terrible sleeper, hence the fact that it's 2am right now and I should be sleeping. ha!
I can never sleep when I'm pregnant. That's the worst!
Well, I hope you're sleeping right now :)