Sunday, August 7, 2011

Prayers needed

I have asked everyone I know and trust to please pray for my sister -in-law and our family right now. I know some of my blog readers but I know there are some who I don't know. So I am asking you whether I know you or not, to pray for my sister in law and our family. I don't want to go into detail on a blog to respect her privacy but she is going through a lot right now, mentally, physically, personally. We are helping her the best we can....sometimes it is tough love.......but we are doing the best we can....but more than ever, we are asking for God's help......and I know that HE knows what is going on but would you keep Denise in your prayers? Also, would you ask your friends to pray for her? The bloggy world is so huge.....I have prayed for so many people that I don't know (besides what I read about their family) and now I am asking you all to pray for her. and for her family. Like I said, we are trying the best we can to help her. But it is hard. I appreciate your prayers. We are truly seeking out for what HE wants us to do next. Thanks!





Wendy

1 comment:

Judy said...

Wendy, I don't know the situation but I can hear your heart on this one. Sounds like you just love her so much but don't know what else to do. I am praying that the Lord will give you guys the wisdom you need. Sometimes these situations can just suck you in (I know from first hand experience) just make sure that you put your marriage and your kids first and then "help" her as needed. When we were going through our own family drama I had several wise people advise me to watch out for my own marriage and that was good advice because all the drama definitely took it's toll on Ryan and I. We spent every evening talking about "the situation" and it just became overwhelming. I'm sure all of this, plus the fact that you're going back to school soon is super stressful. Hang in there!
You might want to think about reading through the book of Proverbs over the next month. Just read one Proverb a day. It's full of great advice and I'll bet that as you're reading God will make certain verses jump out at you that will be helpful to your situation. Just an idea!

Know that I'm praying!!