Being the teacher geek that I am, I was trying to get her to quote one of my favorite childhood book characters, Ramona Quimby. In Ramona the Pest ,Ramona is a witch for school and ran around screaming, "I'M THE BADDEST WITCH IN THE WORLD!" but Miss M wouldn't do it. She just kept telling me that she was good, not bad!
Saturday, October 29, 2011
Halloween Fun!
We went to a Halloween Party last night for J's scout troop! This is the first year J wanted to be something scary instead of something "cute". boo.....Miss M got to be a "fairy witch" although it didn't come with wings so I just think she is a pretty witch.
Being the teacher geek that I am, I was trying to get her to quote one of my favorite childhood book characters, Ramona Quimby. In Ramona the Pest ,Ramona is a witch for school and ran around screaming, "I'M THE BADDEST WITCH IN THE WORLD!" but Miss M wouldn't do it. She just kept telling me that she was good, not bad!
Anyhow, the party was so fun. They did crafts, had dinner, trick-or-treated to each table and played mummy where they had to wrap a den member up like a mummy with toilet paper. J thought that was the best!
Being the teacher geek that I am, I was trying to get her to quote one of my favorite childhood book characters, Ramona Quimby. In Ramona the Pest ,Ramona is a witch for school and ran around screaming, "I'M THE BADDEST WITCH IN THE WORLD!" but Miss M wouldn't do it. She just kept telling me that she was good, not bad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fun, Fun!
Post a Comment