Sunday, October 2, 2011

October...finally!

J's 8th birthday!
J and Miss M sitting by the campfire.


Hi everyone! I hope all 3 of you are doing well! ;)

September was the busiest month. Between J's birthday, camping with scouts, WORKING, and life, we were busy each weekend! Exhausting!

J's birthday was at a bouncy place. I don't usually spent that much on a birthday but he didn't get a party last year AND they offered a 20% discount! :) The kids had a ball and we had fun watching them all play till they dropped!


The next weekend was camping. We had a ball. Miss M did great! It was cold but it only drizzled for a few hours in the afternoon.

The following weekend, Paul went to the Washington Capitals convention with his sister and was gone Friday into Saturday night. To keep the kids busy, we went to see The Lion King in 3D. I could have done without the 3D. I love that movie! The kids again, did great! That afternoon we had dinner at my moms. Busy but fun day!

This weekend Paul and J went to a CAPS game and yesterday I GOT TO GO OUT! I went with my BFFs and another friend to a winery for GNO! We ate yummy food, had a glass of wine and talked and laughed. It was so nice and relaxing! I so needed that!

The kids have been giving me a run for my money lately (or my sanity). Miss M has started getting up before 5 AM! No matter when I put her to bed she gets up. I know it is a stage but I can hardly handle it! J has been mouthy, stubborn and be clash a lot! I pray each night for wisdom and patience on how to deal with his new behaviors.

Anyhow, I hope to post again before another month goes by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday J~!
GNO's are the greatest! I need to plan one soon.