Thursday, April 5, 2012

Our Morning

Miss M and I had a mom and daughter day the other day! I heard about this place that has cute kid pedicure chairs so I decided to treat us to pedis! It was as if she had done it before! She went in a grabbed the bottle of pink polish and said, "I want this one!" too funny!


The bubbly water...

She got a little apprehensive so we held hands for a bit.....
The lady decided to ask Miss M if she wanted her nails painted too....That wasn't the plan but since we NEVER do this type of thing I thought, what the heck!

Almost done!

Letting them dry.....

Mommy got bright pink and Miss M got light pink with colored polka dots....(more $$)


We had so much fun. We walked to Panera for a bagel and she decided that a polka dotted cookie matched her toes so she got one! What the heck right?


We had so much fun. It will probably be the last time we do this for another year, but it was well worth the $$! I love having a girl!


No comments: