Saturday, June 2, 2012

Crying over spilled Milk

Me. I cried over spilled milk. why you ask? Because Little Miss M spilled it in my car. all over the car seat. and the seat. and the seat belt. every nook and cranny was covered in chocolate milk.
Now I know what your are thinking. Whay on EARTH would you give a 3 year old chocolate milk in the car? Well, It was sealed and unopened with the direction that yes, you may hold it but leave it closed until we get home. My bad. M isn't trustworthy. I should have known. So after I got home, bathed her, washed her clothing and spent 45 minutes cleaning the car and seat, I came in the house and cried. Real tears.

You know, Paul works all weekend, every weekend and sometimes, being a single mom all weekend just sucks. (I know, I hate that term too, but it fits here) Sometimes it is too much and I get frustrated and today was it.
So yeah, I cried over spilled milk today. and I am not ashamed to admit it!

No comments: