Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My Dad is a Married Man

The kids and I traveled this past weekend to attend the wedding of my father and his fiance Butch (Not her real name- her nickname that she prefers) . It was a lovely day and I was blessed that my kids could be a part of it.
Dad and Butch
 Miss M, Butch, Dad and J. Miss M was the cutest flower girl  and J was the Ring Bearer.(or Ring Bear as M called him!!)
 We also got to visit my Great Aunt Hilda and Irene, my pop-pop's cousin. Aunt Hilda is 92. She is the one in the lavender suit. She is amazing! She is full of spunk! I love her to pieces!
Julie, Irene, me, Aunt Hilda

I am so happy for my dad that he met someone who loves him and cares for him!
The happy couple cutting the cake!
Congratulations Dad and Butch! 

1 comment:

Judy said...

So sweet. Congrats to your dad.