Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Struggle

My family is struggling right now. My husband suddenly lost his job about two weeks ago. He has applied so many places. Please pray for us for several things: Patience in God's plan, financially that we can handle living on one income, wisdom, and strength. We have not told our kids, since this is an adult problem but they are bound to feel its effects. So PRAY! We need them all. Most days, my heart is so heavy that I break into tears. Thank you friends!

PS- The good news is that our health insurance is through my job! That is a true blessing!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Oh Wendy...I'm so sorry to hear that. Oh how I wish this economy would turn around. I'll pray that your hubby will get a job soon and that it will be something he actually wants to do and something that pays well. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I hope he finds something very soon.