It has been two months of ups and downs. But through it all God has blessed us in so many ways--- friends and family who helped financially, with gifts of food, the TONS of prayers that I know helped keep me strong, and in the end a new job for Paul. I hesitated to talk about his new job---but he had been there three full weeks and so far so good. Spiritually, we have been blessed with a stronger faith and more trust in God's plan. Thanks for your prayers.
The kids are great! Miss M signed up for Pre-K yesterday and is a month away from finishing Preschool. She had the BEST experience and (we) Loved her teacher! She was a blessing!
J is finishing third grade. It has been a challenging year for him. It took a few months to get used to the rigor of third grade! But he is doing well! He continues to WOW us with his creativity and writing ability!
This week has been tough emotionally hasn't it? The Boston bombing really got to me. As Miss M and I walked through the zoo this past week with her class, I watched everyone I saw that was alone---second guessing their reason for being at the zoo. Were they a threat? Why were they there? Where were their kids? I don't like feeling this way.I did the same at school this week. Who pulled up in front of the school? Do I recognize them? It is a terrible feeling. I pray for peace right now---for me, for anyone feeling the same way, for Boston, for the Americans who are feeling unsettled, for our leaders and for the world.
Easter 2013- J and Miss M
No comments:
Post a Comment