Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Arg!

I was driving home from school yesterday and the battery light came on in my car. Great, right? So I drove home, and went out to start my car later to head to a friend's house. It started fine and I got to her house, although the car seemed funny. So I left her house a few hours later and the car started and on the way home, the lights dimmed and the car seemed less powerful. I turned off the radio, A/C and rolled down the windows (it was like 90 degrees out for God's sake) so I am praying that I make it home and ANOTHER light comes on----the service light! FABULOUS! So LOOONNNNGGGG story short, Paul managed to get my car to the shop this morning and not only is the battery toast, but so it the alternator. We spent almost $700 to fix my car. Just what we needed. Not only is it alot of cash, but we had to juggle getting me and Paul to work. So I have to pick up the car soon. Please pray that all is well for a while!

No comments: