The Brennan Bunch
Friday, July 4, 2008
Happy 30th B-day Julie!
We had a surprise 30th b-day party for my sister Julie yesterday. My bro-in-law Tim planned it at his work in downtown B-more and up on the 22nd floor of his building! OMG! THe view was so beautiful. Here are some pictures that don't do the view justice! We had about 25 people, just family and a few friends and it was really nice. The best part is that Julie was surprised and seemed to have fun.
I have spent several months making her a scrapbook of the two of us. She absolutely loved it and we laughed at the many heinous pictures of ourselves. Now I suppose I can get back to working on the pictures I need to scrapbook from Jan '07!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment