Friday, March 13, 2009

Finish this sentence

I stole this from Facebook.....
1 I've come to realize that my last kiss....was actually from my little boy!
2. I am listening to...the television
3. I talk....a lot!
4. I love...my family and friends
5. My best friend....always understands
6. My mother is....the best
.7. My job...frustrating at times.
8. My first real relationship....helped me realize what a man SHOULD NOT be
.9. Love is...your first look at your child...and every look after that.
.10. Marriage ...requires love, faith, trust and patience! !
11. My TV is....always on.
12. I'll always....drink coffee in the morning.
13. I'll never...drink Sambuka again!
14. The last time I really cried ....was a couple of weeks ago.
15. My cell phone is....in my purse.
16. When I wake up in the morning....my rat-race begins.
17. Before I go to bed....I turn on my sound machine
.18. Right now I am thinking about...sleep
.19. Babies are....exhausting, but wonderful
.20. I get on the Internet....way too much
.21. Today I was....tired
.22. Tomorrow I will be...happy to be with my family.
23. I really want to be...thin.
24. If I could go back in time...I would have done a few things differently, but not too much..

1 comment:

Judy said...

That was a great way to get to know you! You're getting fancy with your blog! Very cute!