but I need spring. I need to get out of the house in the evenings, especially when hubby is at work, and take a walk. I need some sunshine. My poor, poor skin needs moisture. I have never used so much Eucerin and Aquafor as I have this winter. My legs look like an alligator's skin. My hair is so staticy...yuk....
Don't get me wrong- I like winter; snow days are what I live for in these LONG winter months, but I live in this area of the U.S. for a reason.....4 seasons! Just when I get sick of one, the next one comes around.
So come on spring!
3 comments:
I hear ya! We're supposed to hit 60 on Thursday & Friday. Which is great but it makes the plunge back into the 30's feel pretty harsh.
K~
I hope you're out enjoying this beautiful day while it lasts! I hope this is the end of the cold weather (although I don't think so :(
Hey thanks for stopping by my blog awhile back. I finally have time to stop by and say hi. I am so with you on the wanting spring. The weather has been teasing me with nice sunny 60's and then cold rainy days. I have bad cabin fever!
Post a Comment