Sunday, March 22, 2009
Girl's Night
Life has been crazy here in our house lately, with new baby, new schedules, new everything! So last night, I went out with my two "besties" for a lovely, low-key dinner. I SO much needed it. We had some Mexican food, yummy sangria, ate dessert and talked and laughed for almost 3 hours! I laughed so much- more than I have laughed in a long time. I even wore lipstick AND mascara! (You know it is a special occasion when I wear them both) It makes you feel more normal that all of us moms have the same feelings, problems and concerns in our lives and can talk about them w/o feeling like a loser! I didn't get pictures...in my haste to leave, I forgot my camera! Anyhow, we had such a good time. I see them all of the time with the kids but it was great to eat and talk uninterrupted. Good times! (Did I mention the yummy sangria???) We decided we need to do this more, so I am already looking forward to the next hoop-la!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh how I need a girls night out! I can't even remember the last time! I'm so glad you took a little time for yourself and kuddos to the hubby for taking care of things at home so you could feel "normal" again!
Next time you are up here....we could do a girl's night! We ate not too far from your folk's place...
Post a Comment