I have officially been a working mom again for two weeks. The kids came back this week and so the past week was tiring. I am happy to have the long weekend to recoup.
I realize how spoiled I was this summer. I could go pick up groceries on any day, do laundry any time, hit Target 3x a week if I wanted, played with the kiddos w/o feeling like I would fall asleep any minute. This week, I have fallen into bed before 9 several times. My feet hurt,like they do every first few weeks of school. I have returned to the rat race of coming home, getting dinner together, packing lunches, preparing bottles, putting out clothes/ironing, etc. yuk.
But working is my reality and it isn't all so bad. It was great to see my friends. The kids are pretty good. I am blessed to have a good job.
So it may take a few weeks, but I am getting back into the swing of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment