it has been a while. can you tell I am back at work? No time to blog! My days are so busy that by the time I have time to blog, I am too tired to blog.
Quick update:
Miss M turned 9 months...she is waving bye-bye, raising her arms to "SO BIG" and doing Pat-a- Cake. She is being baptized in October so we are preparing for that event.
J turned 6 and had a bowling party. He got so many nice gifts but even more so, he had a ball bowling and dancing with his friends!
He is doing well in school, although, we are working on his being less "chit-chatty". That is what he says, so I am sure his teacher uses that phrase! She is wonderful and I am so happy that he is in her class!
We had a yard sale this weekend and sold many baby things, including several of J's outfits. I sold a whole boat-load of things to a sweet couple who had just found out they were expecting. For $20, she got 11 sleepers, 5 hats, 6 onesies and a bouncy seat. She was so excited and I was happy to get rid! I sold one of my swings, a car seat and almost sold my breast pump before a lady told me how much I could get for it on Craig's List. So i think I may do that!
I am so busy with school. Did I mention that I have a student teacher? That is a whole other post... ;P
No comments:
Post a Comment