Sunday, October 4, 2009

Growing up

My baby is growing up so quickly. It is hard to believe that almost 10 months ago, she was doing nothing but eating, sleeping and making dirty diapers. She is such a funny little girl. She is eating "real" food most of the time. She ate pork chops the other day. Yup--pork chops. She doesn't even have any teeth! She loves our real food. Forget the baby food. Girlfriend wants what we have! She can stand on her own (she has done is several times this weekend). She waves bye-bye and gives kisses. Oh how I love those open-mouthed, slobbery kisses on my cheek! She loves her brother more than any of us and lights up and squeals each time she sees him! She crawls really fast and loves to be chased. She does well shopping in the mall, as long as she has a snack. She is drinking from a straw like a pro. It is just unbelievable.
She is being baptized on Friday. I bought her dress yesterday. It is simple but pretty. J wore Paul's christening suit so M needed her own. I am looking forward to the family being together.
BTW- I know I should post a picture of Miss M in her almost 10 month glory, but I left the camera cord in the car and don't feel like getting it right now. Maybe later. :)

No comments: