Sunday, October 4, 2009
I love Fall
I so love Fall. There are so many reasons. First, I love the cooler weather. It is so nice to work and not be sweaty or take the kids to the park and not die of heat. I love the colors. The warm reds, the tans and yellows. The leaves are gorgeous. I drive down a long highway to get to work everyday and in the Fall, the trees are magnificent! I love finding my favorite red/yellow fire colored trees and basking in their glory! I love wearing flip flops with jeans. I like feeling cozy in a sweatshirt. I love smelling the cool brisk air. I like pumpkins and apples. I like dipping said apples into creamy caramel--it just tastes like fall! Thank God for creating this wonderful season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm loving fall more than I usually do this year. My fav. is summer, but fall is just so beautiful, especially around here with the mountains.
Post a Comment