Monday, July 21, 2008

Headaches

This is my second pregnancy and so far, I have had similar in symptoms. The new symptom for me is these gosh-darn headaches. Last month, I told the doctor and he was kinda blah about it, saying to take Tylenol or use ice but this is getting rediculous. I get them at least 3-4 days a week, they differ in their severity. I did have an appointment Friday but it got moved to 2 weeks from today so I waswondering if anyone is bloggyland got pregnancy headaches and if so, what did you do to rid yourself of them? Tylenol does little for me. Ice is only temporary. Any suggestions? If you didn't have headaches and know someone who did, please ask them. I am getting weary. It could be the God-awful heat that is causing them. COuld be something I am eating however, ther really hasn't been a pattern. Could it be the vitamins? THe doctor didn't think so. I don't know. So if anyone has any ideas/suggestions, let me know!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had them too, with Cole. Tylenol never did much for me either. I wish I had an easy fix for you, but I honestly don't remember finding a solution. Naps were always good, but easier to do when you dont' have other kids at home! Good luck, I hope you find something that works.

Brennan Blog said...

Thanks Becky- I took two Tylenol and used an ice pack and it is semi-gone but better than before. It is so frustrating! I did squeeze in a nap when Jake was napping, which was nice. Anyhow, hope all is well- Take care of those boys!

Anonymous said...

I had some headaches with Faith and all that helped was laying down. It could also be the heat. Make sure your drinking a lot of water you might be a little dehidrated.