Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Pit




Yesterday J had a birthday party at a gymnastics place. He had a ball. First they went to the little gym where they had the low bean, the rope swing, trampoline, and lots of other climbing activities. Then they went to the big gym. The parents seemed to have more fun than the kids. First of all, the floor was a spring floor so every parent is bouncing up and down on this floor. It was quite comical. Then the kids got to swing from a trapeze bar into this 9 foot-deep pit filled with red and blue foam squares. It was hysterical. Well then Paul and another dad really wanted to try, so after the kids went down for cake and ice cream, they did it.


Here is the video. It was hysterical. Paul and another man did it and it took a while for them to get out of the pit. Remember, it is 9 ft. deep! I kept saying to him, "Can you get out?". All I could picture was all of the dads having to fish him out of the pit. He wanted to do it again but I think getting out of the pit was more tedious than expected.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the video! That place looks like fun. Maybe if you have Jacob's birthday party there, we'll make the trip ;-p

K~