Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First Day!

My Baby Boy started Kindergarten today. He goes to my school so you think it would be easier for me to let him go all day into the hands of another person, but no!
So I let him off at the classroom door ( a privilege of teaching there) and he went off into the classroom! I saw him at an assembly and he was so excited and waved to me!
At the end of the day, he came up to my room and he was so tired.
and hungry. very hungry.
He wants to go back tomorrow. That is a good thing since he is going anyhow!

J at his locker.

J and his teacher and his best bud!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you both survived the first day!

dealightfulsavings said...

Wow, he has a locker? Not that is big stuff! I'm so glad he had a great day and that you did good too!! How nice that he's able to go to your school. That certainly makes life easier!