Now look at the picture below- four kids, standing in the river. We eventually made them follow the rule but the guy working at the place wasn't paying much attention (he was sleeping in the office to be exact) so we let them play a bit before enforcing the rules once again. (This is not typically me- I am a big rule follower but they were so funny- I let my guard down for a few minutes. Plus, the guy was asleep for the love of God!)

J's Spiderman cake was the hit of the party. Of course, the kids hardly ate anything- a few bites of pizza, a bite of cake-- they just wanted to "play" golf! We didn't even open gifts till we got home! The kids just decided they would rahter play! (Once again, that is not me- I think kids need to open gifts and show appreciation for what they have but the other parents said that it was fine- the kids were having a ball!)

We had about 10 kids there and they all played together well. You never know how it will go when you have kids from all over: preschool, PreK, other school friends, home friends, etc. But they all played well together and the party was success. The nice thing was we were home by 1 and we all got a nap. After 2 parties, a crazy week at work in the heat and being pregnant, I was spent!I got a much needed nap and chilled out the rest of the day.
J's Spiderman cake was the hit of the party. Of course, the kids hardly ate anything- a few bites of pizza, a bite of cake-- they just wanted to "play" golf! We didn't even open gifts till we got home! The kids just decided they would rahter play! (Once again, that is not me- I think kids need to open gifts and show appreciation for what they have but the other parents said that it was fine- the kids were having a ball!)
We had about 10 kids there and they all played together well. You never know how it will go when you have kids from all over: preschool, PreK, other school friends, home friends, etc. But they all played well together and the party was success. The nice thing was we were home by 1 and we all got a nap. After 2 parties, a crazy week at work in the heat and being pregnant, I was spent!I got a much needed nap and chilled out the rest of the day.
1 comment:
Very cute title!! Looks like everyone had a great time!
Post a Comment