Monday, September 1, 2008

Fun night

Last night we headed to the Drive in movie again. This time, we were much more prepared. We took the bug spray, blankets, chairs and snacks. Wall-E was showing again and J seemed to enjoy it again. I think the part he liked best was that he had a friend to play with! Our nephew and his wife attended and thier friends Jen and Josh brought their kids. J and Luke were such good playmates. I think there were only tears once! They shared toys and J's light stick. At one point, I had both boys on my (shrinking) lap and they were hugging. So cute! They were both so good, especially considering it was super late. We actually made it through 2 movies, the secong being Longshots. It started Ice Cube and Keke Palmer. It was about a little girl who plays football. It was cute, predictable, but certainly appropriate for families. J and I left after that movie. We were tired and cold! ( One thing I didn't think I'd need- a sweatshirt!) Luckily, my son slept till 8 today. I needed the sleep!

No comments: