I check out several blogs. I like to read about other people's lives. Makes mine seem kinda normal. I was wondering where everyone gets thier cute blog pages? They look like scrapbooks! I love to scrap (when time allows) and would love my page to look cute! If anyone has some sites to visit that let you make cute pages, let me know!
I have also been reading a blog of someone I don't know, named Judy. She had the most fun thing on her blog---a contest! She found the cutest magnetic refrigerator pouch at Target and had a blog contest! She drew a name of all of the people who commented on her blog . I didn't win however, I did go out and buy the pouch at Target. (Judy- I am so mad- they only had one left!) It was sucha cute idea. If I ever get more than 4 people who actually read my little blog, I may steal the idea! So fun!
2 comments:
I think you should do a contest anyway. With my luck, I might actually win!
Some sites to check out to get blog backgrounds:
www.thecutestblogontheblock.com This is the most user friendly site!
www.pyzam.com Be careful using this site because sometimes it erases all your page elements on the side of your blog.
www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com I just found this one and haven't used it yet, but it's got lots of cute backgrounds.
I make all my own headers using www.scrapblog.com It's a little complicated, but I'm sure you could figure it out if you play around with it!
Post a Comment