My dad went in for an angioplasty yesterday. earlier in the week, a stress test said his heart was not pumping enough under stress. When they went in the blockage was worse than expected and now he is having a bypass on Monday or Tuesday. He lives far away from me and I cannot be there and it is killing me. His g-friend is there and I know she will be with him. However this is HEART surgery! I was a mess last night and prayed for some peace. I think I will feel better when I talk to him today. So please say a prayer for my dad and for my family.
Did I mention my mom has a 6 mm kidney stone? Yeah, we found that out this week too. Never seems to end. Of course, now she is the final one in the famly to have a stone, as dad, my bro and sis and i have all had one or more! Not fun!
1 comment:
Keep us posted on your Dad. I hadn't heard that yet from my mom, so do they even know? It would be just like our family to keep that information to themselves. I hope everything goes well, for both your mom and dad.
Post a Comment