Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fun day with Cousins

I got the opportunity to spend the day with my niece, C last week. She lives in another state but was visiting her other aunts so I got to spend a day with her. I picked her up and we had lunch at my moms. We had fun, eating lunch and looking at mom's dolls. C also got to witness Miss M barfing up all over my mom's carpet....good times! She was so good with M. Very sweet.


Mom has dolls from all over the world. C escaped with 6 of them! :)



Then we headed to my house where C and J played outside. Poor C. J had her running all over the place. Then we headed for Chick-Fil-A to get dinner to take to Aunt Ju-ju's house. The kids had a ball. Uncle Tim carried them up and down the hill in a wheel barrow. Not so safe, but still fun. They played tag and foot ball with the dog. I am so glad we got to spend the day with her.

No comments: