Welcome to Not Me Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.I am writing my first "NOT ME!" Monday, inspired by cousin Becky.
...I most certainly did NOT let J eat Goldfish crackers for breakfast this week.
...I did NOT let J hula-hoop in the house, only to hit his sister with it.
....I absolutely did NOT let my 6 month old suck on a piece of watermelon. She did NOT then puke all over the carpet in my mother's living room, on my shorts, on her clothing, my mom's china cabinet.
.....and I most certainly did NOT lock the bathroom door so that I could have 3 minutes of peace. This was only after J did NOT barge in twice. He always leaves me alone while using the bathroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment